Welcome to all Canal & River Trust staff
Drifters is a collection of some of the most respected names on the waterways. They are all long established companies working together to provide the best choice and the best service. All of the 500 boats exceed the minimum standards of the Tourist Board inspectors.
CANAL & RIVER TRUST STAFF DISCOUNT OFFER FROM DRIFTERS
This offer is available to:
- Canal & River Trust staff
- Staff working for Kier, Fountains and Inspired People on CRT contracts
- Members of Council, Partnerships and Advisory Groups
25% off the brochure price of any Drifters boating holiday.
To make your booking and obtain your special discount:
Ensure that when making the booking you request the Canal &River Trust Staff discount. This is important, as we cannot allow any discounts retrospectively. If you are a CRT, Kier or Fountains staff member you will be asked for your payroll number or Fundraiser ID to qualify.
If you are a Council, Partnership or Advisory Group member, please quote CRT228
check the availability of boats for the date/area you wish to visit.
Click the online reservation request button or call the Drifters booking office on 0344 984 0322
The discount cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer.
How to make your holiday booking
- To view details of the Drifters Operators, their holidays and to check availability, just click here.
- Once you have selected the holiday that you wish to book, simply click on the button. You can also call our booking office on 0344 984 0322 (Overseas +44 1252 796404) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember that you must state that you are a Canal & River Trust person when making the booking.
- Once you have made your booking either online or over the phone, you will be contacted by the Drifters Operator.
- The discount applies to the boat price as shown in availability search result, but not to damage waiver or any extras chosen.
- The discount will be deducted from the final balance of your holiday.
- The CRT person claiming the discount must be the Hirer, responsible for the boat, and present throughout the holiday.
- In the case of bookings for more than one boat, the discount is available only on boats for which condition 6 applies. Additional boats will be subject to the Operator’s normal Flotilla Discount, if applicable.