Whatever your party, you’ll find boats with just the right arrangement of the accommodation. You’ll also find a great choice of start points and canal routes – and a good range of prices. View Interactive Map
Boats are built to accommodate certain party sizes, so there is always going to be something to suit you. Two berth boats are perfect for a couple looking to get away for that relaxing break, whilst at the other end of the scale, there are 12 berth boats that suit the larger groups or two families sharing.
Canal boats from Drifters have:
- Comfortable beds
- Bathroom with shower and flush toilet (many boats have two)
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge – and many boats have a microwave
- Comfortable saloon with table
- Central heating and ample hot water
- Radio CD player, TV and in many cases DVD player
- Diesel engine with simple controls
- Full safety equipment and certification, including lifejackets for children and non-swimmers
- Comprehensive instruction, quality assessed by the British Marine Federation
Your Drifters narrow boat (often called a barge) is carefully designed and hand-built by British craftsmen.