Welcome to all Canal & River Trust Volunteers
Drifters Holiday Discount Scheme for Canal & River Trust Volunteers
Drifters is a collection of some of the most respected names on the waterways.
Made up of nine canal boat hire operators, together they operate 45 bases across England, Scotland and Wales. They are all long established companies working together to provide the best choice and service. All of the 550 boats exceed the minimum standards of Tourist Board inspectors.
Volunteers who volunteer directly with the Trust are able to benefit from a special discount with Drifters Waterway Holidays.
- In order to qualify for a 7.5% discount, volunteers must have achieved their bronze pin badge and to qualify for a 10% discount they must have achieved their gold pin badge.
- To benefit from either discount, the volunteer should provide the email address of their Trust task manager when making a booking.
- When making the booking, make sure you request the Canal & River Trust Volunteers discount code ‘Bronze/Gold Volunteer. We cannot allow any discounts retrospectively.
- The discount applies to the boat’s online price at the time of booking, but not any extras, such as fuel or damage waiver.
- The discount cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Canal & River Trust Volunteer claiming the discount must be the Hirer, responsible for the boat, and present throughout the holiday.
- In the case of bookings for more than one boat, the discount is available only on boats for which condition 6 applies. Additional boats will be subject to the Operator’s normal Flotilla Discount, if applicable.
How to make your holiday booking
- Check the availability of boats for the date/area you wish to visit, online here. (See top of screen)
- Once you have selected the holiday that you wish to book, call Drifters on 0344 984 0322 (overseas +44 1252 796404) or email email@example.com to make the booking.